Chief Executive Officer
Jennifer M. Ryan
MSN, RN, CPHRM, CPHQ, CIC, CEN
- Healthcare executive with expertise in risk services, quality improvement, patient safety, accreditation, infection prevention, and acute care operations.
- Skilled in conflict resolution, risk mitigation, human resource management, as well as evidence-based policy and regulatory corrective action plan development.
- Influential communicator with diverse audiences in public, board room, web and written settings.
- Servant leader in the development of dynamic and high performing teams.
- Innovative asset development and management within matrix and merger environments.
- Over twenty years of experience, including administrative oversight of acute care, long term care, and outpatient care settings.
“As the CEO of a tertiary hospital, I worked with Jennifer. She is the consummate professional whose broad range of experience – from establishing a culture of safety to managing high risk claims is unmatched. Whatever your organization’s need is to manage your risk profile Jennifer has the competency and character to address it successfully.”Virginia Golden, CEO of Equinox, Inc/Former CEO of Albany Acute Care, SPHP